Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that
will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of
your future at Takeda. Join us as a Account Medical Lead.
Takeda is a global pharmaceutical leader with 30,000
professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an
unwavering dedication to put people first and we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity,
Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by more than 230-year legacy
of research-based pharmaceuticals and our mission to strive toward Better
Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in
our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring,
bold mission. As a Account Medical Lead working
on the US Medical Affairs team, a typical day
- Working with Account Management (AM), serve as the first-line Takeda medical point of contact for key accounts.
- Through a deep understanding of key accounts, develop medical strategies and tactics that result in mutually beneficial partnerships.
- Lead cross-functional efforts to deliver a partnership approach that will pull-through medical strategies and tactics within key accounts.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- The qualified candidate will have a doctoral degree in a health sciences related field such as a PharmD, MD or Ph.D.
- Seven (7) years of post-doctoral healthcare, pharmaceutical or managed care experience.
- One (1) year of proven ability to lead cross-functional team to deliver scientific information to payers.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills.
- Senior level influence and credibility with the ability to engage senior executives.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong competence in presenting.
- Ability to maintain a command of a large amount of scientific information across multiple therapeutic areas and show effective written/verbal communication skills.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
Company match of charitable contributions
Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.