Empowering Our People to Shine
Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Life Sciences Informatics Expert in our Cambridge, MAoffice.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Watch our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Life Sciences Informatics Expert working on the Global Pharmaceutical Sciences Systems Team, and a typical day will include:
- Act as a business partner responsible for ISIT program planning, customer relationships, and project management for the Pharmaceutical Sciences Division
- Act as an ISIT expert on Global Business Relationship management for our Biologics and New modalities area.
- Develop Global strategy for regulated scientific lab informatics platforms (eNotebooks, Laboratory Information Systems etc).
- Manage up to 5 consultants, contractors and full time staff who support the regulated scientific lab informatics platforms
- Lead change management activities and technical assessment of software platform environments
- As an IT Lead, manage and ensure success of R&D software implementation projects from requirements and business case development to managing consultants, vendors, and budgets.
- Bachelor s degree with 8+ years experience or Masters with 6+ years experience in Engineering/Computer Science/Life Science.
- Experience managing contractors, consultants, individual contributors and teams
- 5 years+ scientific domain experience within the biotech/pharma environment and familiar with the drug development processes
- Business Analysis and Project Management experience in a large pharmaceutical environment with validated systems preferred
- Experience with lab informatics software required
- Ability to work collaboratively and comfortable working in a dynamic, cross-functional, and fast-paced global environment.
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment required
- Experience working with global teams a plus
- Experience working with solutions delivery teams such as corporate IT infrastructure/architecture, applications development & integration, and support a plus
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.