Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Health Systems Manager (Texas).
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Health Systems Manager working on the Field Sales team, you will be empowered to make meaningful contributions, and a typical day will include:
- Prioritize stakeholders in each account
- Formulate strategies to effectively leverage account-specific targeted marketing materials to address customer concerns and needs
- Analyze customers needs, and offer value-added solutions to generate NINLARO and Iclusig usage
- Attend appropriate account-based learning events (grand rounds, tumor boards, ASH/ASCO reviews, etc.);
- Formulate strategies to partner with OSS to deliver consistent messages to clinical stakeholders;
- Provide education to support staff and other non-clinical stakeholders;
- Communicate appropriately with the pharmacy and other key stakeholders to ensure product availability;
- Educate key stakeholders on on-label data for NINLARO and Iclusig;
- Develop and organize EPIC speaker programs and regional patient education events;
- Share latest on-label clinical data with key stakeholders.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong technical knowledge
- Keen business acumen
- Strategic perspective
- Highly collaborative and team oriented
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to prioritize business opportunities and engage resources effectively
- Strong group presentation skills
- Willingness/Ability to travel
- Previous Hospital/Institutional Account Management is a plus
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.