- The Senior Director, Strategic Management and Planning (SM&P) will lead multiple strategic and/or operational initiatives within R&D. The initiatives will take the form of ongoing support for key R&D leadership committees and the management of key corporate and/or R&D specific initiatives. Specific responsibly will include:
- R&D Initiatives
- The Senior Director, SM&P will provide operational expertise and leadership support to multiple standard/ongoing and ad-hoc R&D initiatives. These initiatives may include performance improvement activities; HR sponsored programs, organizational effectiveness projects and other specific R&D planning and operations activities.
- Business Steering
- Lead the operations of multiple leadership forums establishing/prioritizing agendas, managing outputs and ensuring follow-up on action items.
- Align supported leadership forums discussions and priorities to an overall strategic agenda.
- Develop and manage tools to support transparency, communication and of initiative and workstream objectives, deliverables and timelines.
- Business Operations
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e., laptops, phones).
- Carrying, handling and reaching for objects.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while travelling
- Willingness to travel to various meeting and company sites. Includes overnight trips of multiday duration.
- Requires approximately 35% travel with a significant portion being international.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.