Are you looking for a patient-focused, innovation-driven company that
will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of
your future at Takeda. Join us as a Outcomes Research Group Lead in our Deerfield, IL office.
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader
with 30,000 professionals working together across more than 70 countries. We
have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years
while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and
Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and
a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
our Medicine for the World video.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring,
bold mission. As a Outcomes Research Group Lead - Specialty working
on the US Medical Affairs team, a typical day
- Lead cross-departmental teams and influences via relationships in order to build research and partnership strategies that support the lead product(s) (Global Outcomes Research, Managed Markets, Marketing, Pricing and Reimbursement, Brand Teams, etc.)
- Apply advanced scientific expertise and knowledge of the payer market to develop and execute outcomes research, quality improvement, and other related projects that are in line with US Medical Product strategies and overall corporate goals and objective
- Is the OR point on Product Medical Teams and alliance OR Team (if applicable), providing input into medical and research strategies and tactics to generate rigorous scientific data, generating outcomes research plans for assigned product(s) and TA(s).
- Leads the development of OR value propositions and storyboards to differentiate Takeda U.S. products.
- Collaborates with key internal stakeholder colleagues including Global Outcomes Research, Payer Marketing; and external key opinion leaders to ensure priorities and strategies are aligned, representing the OR research function on corporate cross-functional teams.
- Provides oversight in the design, implementation and management of observational research studies, including retrospective and prospective analyses, burden of illness, patient reported outcomes, systematic reviews, meta-analyses, epidemiology, health services research, and adherence studies. Develops and revises health economic models, including budget impact, cost effectiveness and comparative effectiveness. Conducts post-hoc analyses of trial data to generate outcomes endpoints.
- Oversees Rapid Response initiatives related to assigned product(s) and therapeutic area, leveraging internal capabilities and expertise.
- Provides input at Phase 2, 3b and IV protocols to measure outcomes endpoints of importance to the U.S. market.
- Leads the review and approval process for all US HEOR concepts, proposals, contracts, study reports, and publications through communication and coordination with therapeutic planning teams for assigned TA.
- Communicates with relevant internal and external audiences, which may include regulators, health care providers/practitioners, payers, health systems, patients and others. Promotes effective communication of study findings as appropriate, through conference presentations, publications, dossiers and other means.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- No unusual physical demands are expected in this position.
- Manual dexterity is expected sufficient to use or operate office equipment (computers, phones, etc.).
- In this position, one should be able to sit or stand for long periods of time (e.g., while traveling).
- Travel is approximately 25%; Some international travel may be required.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu
shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to
purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of
minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified
applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more
information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.