The Manager I, TAU Business Operations will support the respective Therapeutic Area Unit ("TAU") on the management and reporting of strategic initiatives and activities critical to the efficient operations of the TAU and its functions such as HCP and other consulting engagements, confidentiality agreements, Data Monitoring Committees and other advisory meetings, and corporate sponsorships and medical educational grants.
The role may also support business operations and identified non-pipeline division priorities for functions within the respective TAU such as global and local business initiatives with project planning, communication and implementation in a cross functional global matrix environment.
Providing general project management support for TAU Leadership Team members, as required.
- Manages the contracts process for respective TAU, interfacing directly with Contracts, Legal, Compliance and Finance
- Ensures submission of contract requests in all appropriate systems (GEARS, ARIBA)
- Serves as primary liaison for Contracts, Legal, Compliance and independently resolves complex contractual issues within consulting agreements and service agreement
- Liaises with R&D Compliance and Legal to ensure compliance with current legislation/guidance
- Tracks and archives all executed contracts on the TAU SharePoint site
- Proactively implements business practices to report data related to consulting budget actuals, projections and variances to plan
- Oversees corporate sponsorships and medical educational grants and, as required, DMC and other advisory meetings ensuring alignment with TAU strategy and compliance with overall fiscal year budget
- Liaises with Compliance to obtain appropriate approvals
- Coordinates content development for Takeda-sponsored meetings with cross-functional stakeholders and manages appropriate review processes
- Works with Contracts/Legal to ensure appropriate agreements are drafted, negotiated and executed
- Tracks all planned and completed TAU sponsorships, grants and relevant advisory meetings and serves as liaison with Finance department, as required.
- Provides project management support for TAU-level non-pipeline priorities and business operations for TAU and its functions that may include:
- Reporting and tracking TAU performance against quantitative and qualitative key performance indicators
- Implementing best practice business initiatives to enhance execution and streamline business operations processes
- Facilitating interactions with Patient Organizations according to local policies and procedures
- Supporting budget and resource management/tracking
- Planning/executing large TAU/department meetings
- Creating and executing on communication plans aligned with TAU strategy
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Minimal, no more than 10%
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.