Alliance manager role:
- Independently build and maintain relationships with external partners through excellent, timely communication
- Coordinate and lead joint meetings by creating and driving agendas
- Track and manage alliance research deliverables and ensure optimal resourcing of joint projects
- Manage the communication of research results with external partners
- Work with scientific management and project leaders to create and maintain current and transparent project status documents
- Independently liaise cross-functionally to support alliance goals and resolve issues limiting scientific execution
- Enable establishment of external collaborations by consulting with scientific and legal staff and driving the contracting process.
- Independently identify, escalate and drive the resolution of issues
- Track and communicate progress of contracting.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BS or advanced degree and 10+ years of relevant experience including at least 2 years experience with large and complex projects.
- Strong scientific background, ideally related to biotherapeutics
- Strong organization, interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills (oral and writing) are essential
- Demonstrated interest and expertise with first-in-class drug targets
- Ability to act independently while practicing the team concept
- Ability to perform in an international pharmaceutical company shaped by multiple cultural perspectives
- Broad knowledge and experience with contracting processes
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.