More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
Be responsible for designing and operationalizing Health Care Provider (HCP) strategy for a given brand/franchise. Focus on: developing key messages, defining brand positioning, and designing core tactics in order to inform HCPs and drive the business.
- Develops core brand message architecture and positioning statement aligned to franchise's strategic priorities
- Partners with Analytics to distill insight, validate business opportunities, optimize marketing mix, and monitor ROI of individual tactics
- Identifies critical design elements for initiatives/ promotions designed to inspire desired HCP behavior change
- Makes strategic choices when prioritizing & commissioning tactics from hub; collaborates with Multi-Channel Marketing Partners to utilize best practice
- Develops creative briefs/brand book; designs core IVA and assures brand and MCM execution of messaging & strategy
- Develops creative briefs for agency involvement, before shifting execution responsibilities to the Hub
- Manages KOL relationships and ad boards
- Leverages brand insight to inform segmentation, channel mix preferences, and targeting of HCPs
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree At least 6 years experience with increasing responsibilities in sales, marketing or related function
- Deep understanding of the brand/franchise, the pharmaceutical industry, and how to effectively engage HCPs
- Demonstrated ability to drive cross functional alignment and lead matrix teams.
- Experience in marketing strategy and tactic design with an ability to communicate ideas to internal partners and external agencies, ability to clearly and succinctly communicate (verbally/written) at the executive level
- Capable of leveraging data and analytics to distill insights and drive data-based decision making
- Established leadership traits with an ability to mentor junior team members, collaborate effectively, and positively influence decisions
- Experience in marketing positions at a commercial pharmaceutical organization
- Able to sit for long periods at a desk
- Able to read and review large quantities of printed material or online material
- Travel to internal and external meetings including overnights and weekends will be required, estimated up to 20% travel.
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.