- Work with various pre-clinical models of xenograph/syngeneic mouse tumor models, including the utilization of appropriate genetically modified mouse strains.
- Independently operate, for immune phenotyping, flow-cytometers such LSR Fortessa II and cell sorting on the BD FACSAria II/III.
- Design new protocols for sorting and optimize sorting parameters along with verification of sorting purities/efficiencies. Understand compensation and the complexities of polychromatic flow cytometry from 6 -18 colors.
- Establish and validate work stream for isolating various subsets of immune cells from various immune organs to single cell profiling by flow cytometry and transcript analysis.
- Independently analyze data, including FACS data, with interpretation of results and proposals for next steps.
- Able to present data in a succinct fashion in various settings (lab meetings, journal clubs, leadership meetings)
- Maintain accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
Requires some travel, including international
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.