Are you looking for a patient-focused company that will inspire you and support your career? If so, be empowered to take charge of your future at Takeda. Join us as a Senior Epidemiologist in our Cambridge, MA office.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As a Senior Epidemiologist, you will be empowered to partner with Takeda teams in observational studies to support developmental and marketed products.
- The purpose of this position is to provide technical and strategic project support to meet product(s) strategic objectives. The following are key elements of position objectives:
- Partner with Takeda teams by undertaking observational studies to support developmental and marketed products including:
- Design and planning of observational studies of safety of Takeda products
- Analysis and interpretation of epidemiologic data
- Strategic input into regulatory documents, such as Risk Management Plans, Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Report, and responses to enquiries of regulatory agencies
- Issues resolution regarding clinical safety of developmental and marketed products, including evaluation of new hypotheses, appraisal of published epidemiological studies concerning Takeda products, defense of marketed products
- Provide expertise and input in the identification and quantification of risks associated with exposure to developmental or marketed products, by applying epidemiological data and observational research techniques
- Network with external researchers in the field in order to remain on top of best practices and enhance Takeda s visibility in the area of pharmacoepidemiology
- Responsible for providing technical expertise and guidance on observational research and epidemiologic methodology
- Provide epidemiologic support to project teams, including detailed knowledge on epidemiology of target diseases, published literature on topics of interest, and data sources suitable for epidemiologic studies
- Develop, implement, and analyze observational studies to support developmental and marketed products, and disease areas of interest
- Input into regulatory documents such as Risk Management Plans, Periodic Benefit-Risk Evaluation Reports, and responses to regulatory queries
Responsible for issues resolution regarding clinical safety of developmental and marketed products, including evaluation of new hypotheses, appraisal of published epidemiological studies concerning Takeda products, defense of marketed products
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Routine demands of an office based environment.
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.