More than 30,000 Takeda employees working in more than 70 countries are committed to improving quality of life for patients, who remain at the center of everything we do. Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Takeda focuses on the core therapeutic areas of oncology, gastroenterology, central nervous system and providing vaccines that address the most important infectious diseases. Novel products, especially in oncology and gastroenterology, as well as our presence in emerging markets, fuel our growth.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
QualificationsEDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Work with cross-functional partners to develop dynamic, multi-channel patient programming that executes on the brand strategy and maximizes education of disease state, emerging trends and product information.
- Evaluate and leverage new technologies to deliver content to new and existing patients
- Work with customer facing teams to identify and partner with emerging patient and HCP experts in the IBD community who will provide counsel on new trends and programming to enhance the patient experience
- Assess needs and develop training content to prepare customer facing teams to clearly articulate patient services and key patient-related content
- Identify Regional and National association patient-engagement opportunities and partner with the Manager for Conventions and Associations to execute
- Identify needs for patient advisory board activity and develop plans to ensure optimal execution of patient advisory board meetings
- Partner with agency and help manage relationship to get best thinking and execution of plans
- Support brand team counterparts, contribute to a positive team culture and uphold the Takeda values and principles
- Bachelor s Degree; MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Patient-centric approach
- Highly organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Vendor management
- Budget management and analytical skill set
- Project management
- Manual dexterity required to operate office equipment (i.e. computers, phones, etc)
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Carrying , handling and reaching for objects
we are driven to improve people's lives
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans. For more information, visithttp://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.