You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with Adheris Health, a Syneos Health company. In this role, you ll join the industry leader in education and adherence programs that help patients stay on prescribed chronic drug therapy. Working with a national network of retail pharmacies and major pharmaceutical manufacturers, we design and administer programs designed to manage chronic disease, educate patients about their condition, and increase patient s compliance with prescribed medication. You ll be part of a successful organization with steady, but well-managed growth. The work environment is that of a small, entrepreneurial organization, however, you ll have the security and resources that come from being a wholly-owned subsidiary of Syneos Health. We will consider remote working arrangements or working in one of our offices Newtown, Pa, Tampa, Florida or Burlington, Ma.
The Vice President of Retail Pharmacy Services is responsible for identifying and maintaining the Adheris Health partnerships and ongoing relationships with national and regional retail chains and independent pharmacies. The Vice President is responsible for identifying, developing and delivering comprehensive program designs that align to the retailer s objectives and priorities and meet the Adheris Health business objectives.
- Responsible for retail relationships and acceleration of partnerships
- Negotiates all contracts with retailers in line with Adheris Health business objectives
- Partners with internal teams, contracts and legal to ensure compliance and business needs are met
- Proactive in identifying operational solutions to retailer problems
- Lead team of Retail Business Development Directors and participate in account reviews and review ongoing program results against objectives
- Assess needs, tailor offerings, and communications with retailers to insure high penetration of Adheris Heath programs in existing accounts
- Design and develop new retail programs across all products with clear objectives and measurable results to promote retail service expansion
- Ensure processes are in place to communicate with internal Adheris Health teams to ensure programs are delivered in a timely and efficient manner
- Work with internal IT teams and retailers to manage all technology related process and development needed to meet ongoing program and contract requirements and program deliverables.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree
- Registered Pharmacist is a plus, but not required
- 15 years of relevant work experience
- Retail pharmacy, Pharmaceutical industry, or healthcare background
- Proven growth in account management responsibility (e.g. # of accounts, size in revenue of accounts managed, increase in staff size managed)
- Proven deep and strong client relationship skills
- Collaborative selling skills
- Proven ability to penetrate accounts at multiple levels (C- Level, VP/SVP and Director).
- Proven ability to penetrate accounts via multiple departments (i.e. IT, Sales, Marketing etc
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)