You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
At Adheris Health, we believe that product management is both art and science, and to do it well requires talented and passionate team members. The Product Manager is responsible for the product maintenance of our mature product lines. This includes helping to manage the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, validation of the established product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with the product, technology, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager role also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company s overall strategy and goals.
This person will be the product manager over two exisitng, core products. Will also provide product training to the current sales force and others. Must have product management experience. Knowledge of health related products is a plus. Knowledge of MS-Office is needed.
- Develops the product strategy, roadmap and direction in coordination and collaboration with product/leadership/technology
- Act as project manager and coordinates project support for significant projects requiring multi-department involvement for implementation as related to responsible product lines
- Provides leadership & guidance to ensure organizational preparedness to launch and support new functionality, and new features/benefits: working collaboratively with all departments as the primary representative for Product &Partner team.
- Work closely with client-facing team members to provide realistic expectations of timelines for development on products / implementations
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 4 years managerial experience in technical field
- Bachelor s degree in business, computer science or related field and/or equivalent experience
- Background in retail, pharmaceutical, or healthcare marketing preferred
- Technical background, with experience in enterprise commercial software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)