- Collaborate with internal team(s) (Account, Creative, Finance, and Editorial, Research and Strategy) to define project goals, scope, schedules and budget for campaigns/project including
- New: website(s) and social page(s), profile(s)
- Updates to: website(s), social page(s), social profile(s)
- Setup and launch of: organic search optimization, paid search campaigns(s) on Google, Bing and International Search Engines
- Paid Social Media Campaigns on: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Have accurate, up-to-date knowledge of project's/account's requirements and timelines.
- Provide scopes and estimates for project(s)/campaign(s)
- Provide updates and disseminate critical project information to the internal teams.
- Assign and track routing of all project tasks.
- Facilitate internal status and review meetings.
- Recommend adjustments to scope and deliverables as necessary.
- Assist in preparation of client and regulatory review materials.
- Help manage external vendors, including contracts, budgets and deliverables.
Knowledge and Critical Skills/Expertise
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Working proficiency in MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Advanced knowledge of software/systems used by Project Management
- Solid understanding of agency processes for the pharma/healthcare industry.
- Working familiarity with industry-specific processes, including MLR.
- Working knowledge of digital projects/processes, including websites, online advertising, social media, search engine optimization and mobile application development.
- Understanding of brand-specific terminology on assigned accounts.
- Ability to execute deliverables with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate with managers when deadlines will not be met.
- Ability to maintain professional manner.
- Minimum 4 years' project management experience in a pharma/healthcare marketing/PR agency essential.
- Experience working on AOR healthcare projects/accounts for pharma brands necessary.
- Experience kicking off projects and managing deadlines across projects/accounts for pharma brands.
- Experience with Clinical Trails and Clinical Trail Recruitment is preferred but not required