The Virtual Training Manager will be an integral part of a nationwide Account Management team to support the client's ongoing territory coverage and training needs.
This position is 100% remote and can be based anywhere in the United States.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions Commercial Division, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver.
In this highly specialized role, you will step into any given geography and manage daily activities that support Key Account Managers in the field.
Specifically, the Virtual Training Manager will:
- Coach the Key Account Management Team on the therapeutic disease state and relevant reimbursement/access issues
- Provide continuing education to the KAM team to overcome obstacles and achieve sales success
- Provide virtual pre-call planning and post-call review to assigned managers in the field via phone or video coaching
- Conduct ongoing training needs analyses
- Create and maintain a workable Training Plan to determine the goals, strategies, and tactics to be implemented to achieve client satisfaction
- Complete onboarding process for newly hired Key Account Managers
- Develop training concepts and associated objectives, descriptions, and sequencing for all training efforts
- Capture and disseminate best practices to assigned KAMs in the field.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor s degree required, master s degree preferred
- Extensive clinical expertise in the HIV disease state required
- Previous training experience in the HIV space preferred
- Ability to operate as a team player in collaborating with multiple Key Account Managers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Project management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets
- Ability to schedule individual work related travel (air, hotel, rental car as needed)
- Above average computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, CRM (Salesforce.com)
- Understanding of patient privacy laws including HIPAA and similar state laws
- Strong business acumen
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.