Do you have a noticeable passion for results?
You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health.
This opportunity with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. This challenging role provides a chance to sell a new concept in the growing pediatric market: a non-prescription food blend designed to prevent food allergies through early exposure. You will present clinical data to pediatricians in order for them to recommend the products to young families. It s an opportunity to build new relationships in your territory and educate doctors on this new category and its impact on their practice and prescribing options.
Responsibilities While reporting to the Regional Sales Director for Before Brands, this role will provide critical support promoting the product(s) in the assigned territory. Frequent collaboration with the Regional Sales Director to respond to their day-to-day sales and strategy direction related to product promotion activities. Analyze local market, develop, execute and monitor performance and results to maximize the appropriate use of the product in defined territory. The Representative will act as the key link between our company and our target healthcare professionals, and you will aim to exceed sales and activity targets. The Representative will analyze targets and trends to effectively build relationships, manage budgets and all related sales activity while complying with industry and corporate policy.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
- BS/BA Degree required
- 3+ Years in B2B sales experience
- 1-2 years pharmaceutical experience is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of success
- Launch experience selling a technical product
- Experience working in ambiguous situations requiring flexibility of message
- Ability to understand and articulate complex science and clinical data in a simplified manner.
- Self-starter, highly motivated to succeed
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
- Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Before Brands has partnered with Syneos Health to launch an embedded commercial sales team.
Before Brands is a science-based health and wellness company based in Menlo Park, CA, and is dedicated to bringing innovative nutritional products directly to families. Our product development builds on a growing body of evidence in support of nutritional strategies that include potentially allergenic foods as a regular part of a healthy diet. The Company s first product, SpoonfulOne, is the only holistic approach to food allergies, before foods become allergens. The dry food mix-in makes it easy for families to introduce and maintain the most common potential food allergens in the diets of infants and toddlers. Our patented dietary supplement is made with real ingredients including peanut, tree nuts, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, wheat, soy and sesame, which together account for over 90% of food allergies.
Invented by a leading pediatric allergist and a mother of five, SpoonfulOne provides daily gentle servings of common food proteins that can cause allergies in children along with Vitamin D for immune balance. Designed to be introduced into a child s diet once you start feeding solid foods and included on a consistent, ongoing basis, SpoonfulOne sets the stage for lifelong health and happiness.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.