The Studio Project Manager is the single point of contact for account workload. Responsible for overall quality, deadlines, and budgets of client projects.
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to, all or some of the following)
- Serves as the primary Syneos Health (across Syneos Health agencies or other Syneos Health companies) and external client contact at a project management level by providing daily contact and follow up.
- Works with Syneos Health clients to be aware of brand/company scope and possible upcoming Creative Studios (CS) tactics; identifies and understands client challenges as well as tactical needs.
- As the primary point of contact for clients, manages client expectations and owns relationship
- Demonstrates solid partnership with other areas of the agency to produce great work as well as understands the roles of various functional areas.
- Employs a proactive approach to learning.
- Proactively leads budget management and is responsible for knowing budget status at all times. Manages the billing process including billing worksheet reviews, communicating to manager regarding forecasting needs, and reviewing weekly hours report
- Identifies and works to resolving conflict; celebrates successes.
- Represents CS point of view, handles objections in a professional manner, and manages disagreements with client in a diplomatic way to ensure win/win solutions for both client and the Studio.
- Orients new jobs, secures estimates, generates tasks, and provides timelines for each step of the developmental process.
- Works collaboratively with other project and resource managers to appropriately resource projects and ensure talent-to-task solves are aligned with each project.
- BA, BS, or relevant degree
- At least 3 years of relevant account management experience leading multiple projects
- At least 3 years of experience in the print/digital production industry desired
- Project Management: Is good at establishing clear directions; sets stretching objectives; distributes the workload appropriately; organizes work in a well-planned manner; maintains two-way dialogue with others on work and results; is a clear communicator.
- Technical Expertise: Demonstrates working knowledge of print projects (including print production) and base knowledge of digital projects. Understands job responsibilities of others and functions appropriately.
- Team Management: Understands how to manage multiple clients, projects, and priorities. Helps create strong morale amoungst resources, fosters open and honest dialogue with resources and clients, defines successes as it realates to the team and overall company benefit, is well organized and proactively anticipates issues.
- Financial Management: Estabilishes an understanding of budgeting, planning, tracking and billing of business activities in order to maximize resources and profitability.