Director Business Development/Medical Affairs - US
Location: San Francisco, New York, New Jersey or Boston, United States
You re driven, resourceful, and above all else remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 20 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
- Proven strategic thinking and the ability to analyze, distill, and communicate to senior audiences
- Proven leadership across and management of multiple accounts
- Ability to multi-task and collaborate internally and externally
- Ability to grow and develop key client and internal relationships
- New business experience, from organic growth to RFI/RFP planning, development, and execution
- Experience across both promotional and non-promotional commercialization activities
- Assist in the development of overall strategy for assigned therapeutic areas
- Review of materials and content developed for relevance, accuracy, and strategic direction
- Experience in acting as the liaison between the agency and our clients internal teams
- Advanced degree required (PhD, PharmD, Master s Degree, MBA).
- MUST have 3+ years experience in commercialization, either varied experiences within industry, or consulting (preferred).
- Broad therapeutic category experience
- Highly strategic with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills and precise attention to detail.
- Client facing experience.
- Business Development experience
- Understanding of Medical Affairs