Overview Syneos Health is partnering with Seqiris to hire a temporary Data Control Analyst for a 3 to 6 month assignment.
This associate will handle the entry and maintenance of large amounts of master data within the SAP environment. Additionally, the analyst will be responsible for implementing and adhering to strong compliance controls regarding master data, providing high level analysis and reporting for long term or recurring projects.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry.
Specific breakdown of the position responsibilities include:
SAP Master Data Ownership and Reporting
- Create or maintain new master data records in the SAP CP1 Customer Master system.
- Provide valid backup for selected entries on a weekly customer master audit report.
- Perform proactive maintenance of customer accounts, closing out inactive accounts, and updating customer state pharmacy license data.
- Update EDI EDPAR table data, syncing Seqirus account numbers with customer internal account numbers.
- Maintain document output records (invoices, automatic shipping notices), determining what records are EDI, printed, or not printed for all customer accounts.
Customer Service Team Support
Design and implement long term reporting needs for internal and external partners. Determine if reports can be delegated upon creation or if they must remain within data control.
Internal Partner Support
- Supply credit limit calculations to determine correct dollar values and valid payer accounts, and submit approval forms to Finance department.
- Assist Customer Account Analysts with critical questions or fix on fail solutions to ensure customer setup or credit setup does not delay customer shipments.
- Assist in the design and maintenance of recurring forms utilized by the Customer Service team. Includes order form, credit limit/credit memo request forms and returns credit forms.
Job Requirements Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- Previous experience in the pharmaceutical customer service industry preferred.
- High level of experience with Microsoft Excel and/or SAP 6.0 or later.
- Must be flexible, able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and operate well in a team setting.
- Able to effectively document new procedures to be added to training materials.
- Must have excellent communication skills and strict attention to detail.
- Able to admit to mistakes or oversights and work in conjunction with internal partners to resolve the problems
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams (Finance, Sales and Distribution, QA, IT and senior managers).
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)