You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Primarily responsible/accountable to manage all sales team, nurse team, and/or medical science liaison project operational activities necessary to meet the Client s/business lead s needs/expectations, business objectives, and contractual metrics. Key activities include performance or oversight of day-to-day project administrative tasks, coordination and oversight of interdepartmental operational efforts to support the project, and coordination/communication of reports (regularly scheduled, ad hoc, and operational updates).
Position to be based out of Somerset, NJ;Newtown, PA; or may consider Remote Employees.
- Act as operational liaison between the Client and the internal support team. For purposes of clarification, the client is considered to be the project s inVentiv business lead (such as National Business Director, National Program Manager, Senior MSL, Business Development, Operations Director, Executive VP, etc) or the client home office contacts.
- As the primary liaison, ensure contracted operations meet the needs of the business. This will require constant communication with key individuals about the status of issues/resolutions and deliverables.
- Coordinate between appropriate service departments to accomplish project essential tasks and deliverables.
- Training, managing, communicating with, and monitoring the quality of work of Client Service Specialist(s) associated with assigned projects, if applicable.
- Provide proactive management of project and leverage/share best practices whenever possible.
- Prioritize and set expectations on activities / responsibilities with project business lead. This may include bringing them up to speed on capabilities/limitations so they can make informed decisions.
- Oversee field sales force meetings including site logistics and travel arrangements.
- Facilitation of communication to field per management direction
- Generate periodic updates to keep business team apprised of operational state. Assist project business lead in preparing formal presentations to include collating data. These updates could be verbal, or either standard/ad-hoc reports. If applicable, this includes careful review of reports to ensure comprehensive and accurate information.
- Assist project business lead in managing the project s budget. This includes monitoring invoices, monthly monitoring of budget, verify receipt and payments, coordinate monitoring of contractual SLA s and fees associated with performance of SLA s, if applicable.
- Responsible for the management of the expense reporting process. This includes careful monitoring of individuals and projects, responding to and resolving employee and manager issues, interfacing with the expense reporting and finance departments.
- Other duties as assigned
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- BA/BS Degree or 10+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Launch and Mature Brands
- Operations Management, Account Management, or equivalent experience in the life sciences industry.
- 4+ years prior experience working in field sales administration/operations experience in the life sciences industry.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills.
- Attention to detail
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)