You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
The Client Services Operations Specialist has primary responsibility for coordinating and assisting with departmental activities designated by Supervisor and project-specific activities assigned by Client Services Operations Managers. More specifically:
Position to be based out of Somerset, NJ;Newtown, PA; or may consider Remote Employees.
- Support the assigned projects with timely completion of day to day administrative tasks for the various business lines to include Sales Teams, Nurse Teams, Medical Science Liaisons, Market Access, and Call Center projects as directed.
- Generate mass mailings, and copy/file as needed.
- Assist in resolving payroll and Concur issues.
- Generate/review and distribute reports per contract requirements.
- Assist in resolving project-related call and sample accountability issues.
- Process personnel documentation and generate/distribute rosters.
- Participate in meetings and conference calls, as required by OM/NBD.
- Assist with meeting travel and training setup, as requested.
- Coordinate/communicate with internal departments, vendors and/or client/field personnel, as needed/requested.
- Other duties as applicable to your assigned projects or departmental needs. These duties will be outlined in an annual goals and objective process and evaluated in an annual performance management process.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of relevant Life Sciences industry knowledge in lieu of college degree
- Associate s or BA/BS Degree
- Life Sciences industry knowledge
- Prior experience working in field sales administration/operations position in the life sciences industry.
- Understanding of inVentiv solutions, to include Sales teams, Nurse teams, Medical Science Liaisons, the Market Access group, and the Call Center.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple deadlines.
- Proven leadership skills
- Customer service skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving.
- Ability to successfully complete assigned services training.
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)