Do you have a notiable passion for results?
Connecting people with the information they need is your forte. You re a unifier by nature and you re at your best when setting others up for success. Your ability to clear the way, extrapolate intricate details, attend to complex situations and serve as a trusted go-between make you a perfect fit for a Field Access Specialist role at Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
In this role, your unwavering support and consultative approach will help offices obtain authorization for appropriate patients. You will make a difference and witness your direct impact on a patient s ability to access the therapies they need. You ll support patient access to a new-to-market, self-injectable cardiology product for a leader in biotechnology and one of Syneos Health's most robust relationships. More specifically, you will:
- Manage daily activities that support appropriate patient access to our client s products in the provider offices and work as a liaison to other patient assistance and access support services offered by our clients
- Act as an extension of the call center and provide live one-on-one coverage support
- Offer assistance from prescription to fill, supporting the entire access journey through payer prior authorization to appeals/denials requirements procedures and forms
- Review patient-specific information in cases where the site has specifically requested assistance in resolving any issues or coverage challenges
- Review patient insurance benefit options
- Identify alternate funding/financial assistance programs
- Coordinate with our client s patient support services programs representatives
- Educate physician office staff on the use of our client s patient assistance and call center support services, including web based provider programs
- Provide information on relevant access topics related to our client s products
- Serve as payer expert for defined geography and able to communicate changes to key stakeholders in a timely manner
Along with demonstrated initiative, resourcefulness and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- A Bachelor s Degree, relevant specific practice management experience preferred
- Minimum two years experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in managed care, clinical support, and/or sales
- Experience with specialty products (preferably buy and bill) acquired through Specialty Pharmacy networks and the ability to teach an office the entire process from script to injection
- Experience with coding, billing and in-office support of these programs
- Knowledge of Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) policies and processes with expertise in Medicare Part D (Pharmacy Benefit design and coverage policy) a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large multistate geography territories, and a valid driver's license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle or Car allowance
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)