Researched and relatable, science-driven and social, you re an extroverted expert.
If there s one thing your preparation in earning your advanced degree has taught you, it s how to evolve your expertise rapidly and stay at the forefront of your field. Forging new relationships and establishing rapport with thought leaders comes naturally to you and you like being around people. Poised and articulate, you are a listener, an educator and a gifted cultivator of new and exciting opportunities grounded in the science. You ve got what it takes to be a Clinical Device Specialist while also leading and managing area team members with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to expediting time to therapeutic protection for patients.
You ll confer with internal stakeholders and build new collaborative relationships with medical and scientific leaders in electrophysiology, interventional and general cardiology. You ll contribute cutting-edge clinical and scientific cardiac data to help move healthcare forward and positively impact patients. You will:
- Lead and manage a team of Clinical Device Specialists ensuring the team executes the strategic and tactical plans efficiently, effectively and compliantly while following all Syneos Health and ZOLL LifeVest corporate policies and procedures
- Represent Clinical Device Specialists team with all internal stakeholders, as needed, to align strategic plans across the organization
- Identify the medical information needs and research interests of stakeholders
- Serve as the primary resource to provide support for addressing field clinical questions and /or assist team in triage to Medical Affairs organization, per policy
- Consistently maintain a Territory Strategy Plan in targeted accounts, sharing pre-call plans with leadership
- Work collaboratively with Institutional Account Directors, Fellows Managers, National Accounts, and Territory Managers to deliver relevant data about Sudden Cardiac Arrest risk and to positively impact patient care and outcomes
- Build HCP partnerships and conduct ongoing dialogue with physicians and other stakeholders to understand HCP perspectives including challenges when treating patients with debilitating cardiac conditions that may predispose them to arrhythmic death.
- Integrate scientific data into real life practice to meet physician/patient needs, adapting interpersonal style to particular situations and people
- Respond to scientific inquiries of Health Care Providers (HCPs)/investigators/health care systems/academic medical centers integrating scientific data including real world evidence into real life practice to meet clinician/institutional objectives
- Maintain understanding and competence in all areas of Cardiology, electrophysiology, LifeVest Device Operation and indications for use, Advamed Guiding Principles, market dynamics and competitive landscape; regulatory and health care compliance guidelines; corporate policies on appropriate business conduct and ethical behavior
- Collaborate with ZOLL with regard to physician speaker development; vetting appropriate speakers for your coverage area
Along with your ability to remain at the forefront of your field, you must possess:
- A doctorate degree including RPh, PharmD, PhD. Post graduate experience preferred with associated clinical experience.
- 5+ years field based pharmaceutical / device experience preferred
- 2+ years field based pharmaceutical leadership and/or pharma or device training experience required
- 7+ years clinical or related practical experiences in cardiology
- Ability to travel 75% (including overnight travel). Must possess a valid driver s license
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation, bonuses, and fleet vehicle
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses and other personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of clinical education.
Syneos Health is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled)