Description Summary: Position is responsible for administrative duties for assigned GSW senior staff. The position will participate as part of administrative support team, along with the Account Coordinators, to support all administrative needs for GSW-C. The position will report to the GSW-C Office Manager/Ex Administrative Assistant.
Duties may include, but are not limited to all or some of the following:
- Provides administrative support for assigned business leaders that include activities such as calendar management, office supplies, expense report submissions, business travel arrangements, and project support as time permits.
- Participates with the Account Coordinators based on supervisor direction to support the administrative component of on-site meeting coordination, candidate interviewing, etc.
- Helps maintain the overall office appearance (e.g. reception area, conference rooms, printing areas, kitchen, open space, etc.).
- Supports PR/Marketing and Creative on administrative responsibilities involving our work (awards, internal event coordination, administration needs connected to local promotion)
- Works with HR and IT to set up new hires on their first day for employees in departments the position supports (i.e. desk, supplies, computer, monitor, phone, etc.) and when employees exit.
- Works with reception on coordinating office guests as assigned (Corporate, employee candidates, clients)
- Participates as a member of Seek Creative Distortion (SCD) to be connected to additional administrative and office services duties as needed.
- Helps support GSW-C CRM program and corresponding client contacts for iH Salesforce.com for GSW-C President.
- Undergraduate degree or studies
- 2-5 years of related office services/management and/or facilities management experience
- Experience in a service company with high work volume strongly preferred
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other similar office programs
- Important business skills include employee relations & communications, diplomacy, delegation, problem solving, conflict resolution, and time management.