Do you have a noticeable passion for results? You re bold, empathetic, and very resourceful, especially when results are at stake. You have what it takes: a competitive drive coupled with the exceptional ability to communicate the science behind our client s products and build lasting business relationships. Such talent and passion make you the right fit for this unique sales role with Syneos Health. Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life. Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Reporting to the Patient Access Director, the Patient Access Manager is responsible for the successful launch of Patient Access initiatives of our client within the assigned geographic region. The primary focus of the Patient Access Manager is to ensure that the activities of the PAS contribute to the achievement of the objectives. The Patient Access Manager will lead meetings with their respective team. The Patient Access Manager serves as the tactical manager of the PAS team through daily coaching, training and mentoring while setting performance expectation for day-to-day activity.
- Lead, manage and develop the skill sets and performance of the Patient Access Specialists to achieve/exceed specific business goals
- Work with Patient Access Specialists on a consistent basis, evaluating, coaching and directing sales presentations
- Direct Patient Access Specialists in the acquisition, expansion and retention of targeted business within the assigned geographic area
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy at the Regional level
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Conduct regularly field visits with PAS Team
- Provide communication and motivation to all members of the district toward delivering the expectations of the customer. Reinforce the value that we are customer driven.
- Provide performance feedback to all direct reports and manage performance issues as required
- Achieve all contract performance goals and objectives for geographical assignment through PAS
- Conduct ongoing discussions and documentation. Prepare annual performance appraisal
- Remain fully versed in compliance regulations including legal and regulatory and ensure team is equally trained
- Interface with other functional leaders and teams in order to achieve business goals
- Manage district expenses within budget constraints
- Establish and nurture relationships with key regional HCPs and thought leaders
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor s degree required, Advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years in reimbursement, contract strategy, managed care sales, Part B/ Medical benefit healthcare/pharma required
- 3+ years in Patient Access leadership position, preferred
- Specialty pharmacy channel experience required; CMS policy and process knowledge
- Experience in CNS therapeutic area, preferred
- Experience working with a patient centric HUB
- Past success in launching products and execution of launch strategies and plans
- Experience working in matrix environment
- Excellent platform skills with the ability to motivate and persuade others
- Excellent organizational skills and time management skills
- Current driver s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 75%
- High level of integrity and dependability
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- It is the company s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, floating holidays and personal time
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Fleet vehicle
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Make your work matter everywhere. Be a driving force in the evolution of healthcare sales.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)