Building brands for specialized markets is our focus here at The Navicor Group. And in the complex world of oncology and immunology, this is no small feat. Making a difference in these areas requires more than a passing interest. It takes commitment. It takes a depth of understanding. It takes a specialist. In fact, it takes a team of specialists dedicated to oncology and passionate about turning patients into survivors. This is exactly what you ll find at The Navicor Group.
The Director, Project Management has oversight of the Project Management team. They are a hub of all operational organization, support and process integration within the agency. They manage the Project Management team, organizing and balancing workloads against defined and appropriately assigned brands and tactical projects. The Director, Project Management is accountable to ensuring that their team is successfully managing multichannel deliverables that are on time, on budget and on strategy.
- Able to speak to project schedules, critical dates, explain and clearly articulate details embedded in estimates and statements of work. Understands and is able to manage client expectations in tandem with their agency counterparts
- Is able to develop estimates and timelines for projects of all complexities. Reviews and ensures quality for these deliverables if created by direct reports as necessary
- May perform a hands-on role as lead PM for key accounts, effectively managing on-time, within-budget delivery of projects
- Acts as a subject matter expert for multi-disciplinary teams and direct reports for all agency projects; suggests ways to leverage internal expertise, learn from past successes or failures, and take advantage of synergies across clients
- Ensures that traditional and digital definition processes are applied and adhered to and that these processes are clearly understood by both internal team members and client stakeholders
- Acts as a role model for digital and interactive capabilities across agency; shares knowledge, explains processes and creates awareness. Participates in leading training sessions to enhance agency digital acumen
- In collaboration with brand PMs, lead annual scope development and tactical planning estimates, new business scoping
- Will perform a client-facing role for existing clients or new business opportunities as needed, participating in high-level planning meetings and attending key client meetings as project management SME (subject matter expert)
- Mentors, trains and may directly supervise junior and senior PM team members; review work product, estimates and timelines developed by direct reports
- In collaboration with the Operations lead, review and adjust staffing forecasts based on project status changes and priorities.
- Bachelor s degree or equivalent
- Supervisory experience
- Prior pharma ad agency experience preferred
- Has a thorough knowledge and understanding of all multichannel projects; knows what it takes creatively to develop projects (project steps, capabilities, technologies, creative responsibilities and skills, QA/QC processes print and digital).
- Ability to collaborate closely with others in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Excels at thinking critically and problem solving
- Able to mitigate risk
- Outstanding communication skills