This position is part of a global team focused on developing deep, intuitive understandings of people or relationships and applying those effectively to our clients business.
The three main goals of the team include:
Uncover reactive insights: This dedicated team of specialists is comprised of multiple types of insights disciplines. As a group, we work as a lab to use those multiple lenses to create bold new perspectives. Agencies across the Communications division will engage this team to co-create powerful, actionable insights about real life and health for either new business or in-line client growth.
Create anticipatory insights: This team will identify elements of the human experience many of our clients want to learn more about and pre-invest in anticipatory perspectives, research and insights that spark new ideas and bigger thinking. These sparks could take the form of videos, slides, interactive tools, technology demos, and more. At their core, they are ideas that fascinate people, from insights about human motivation to new media behaviors to emerging influencers. Over time this library of anticipatory insights will become a powerful tool to speed responses to both RFPs and client requests.
Develop a strategic community: Syneos Health is home to a diverse community of strategists, researchers and planners who work within 11 different agencies. This team is a convener of that community, creating opportunities to learn from each other, set a shared bar for what great looks like, and bring new skills and trainings to fuel growth.
- Actively drive client engagements by generating deep, fascinating insights about real life and health
- Provide strategic and operational guidance to Syneos agencies seeking to incorporate an insight-driven approach into business / medical plans
- Nurture, grow and manage an existing digital community of insights-minded Syneos employees, planning for regular content to share, engagement and co-creation moments to introduce, and opportunities to convene select community members in person
- Drive the co-creation of cross-network original insights content ( Sparks ) and spearhead the vision for bringing this content to a more client- and industry-facing role
- Collaborate with key team members from other Strategic Accelerators to architect new products and services (when appropriate) to anticipate business or market needs that will drive transformation for Syneos and for its clients
- Generate new business and foster organic growth opportunities both for Syneos network of agencies and at the Syneos corporate level
- Stay up-to-date on industry knowledge and facilitate knowledge-sharing and bar-raising throughout the Syneos network
- Self-aware. You know your strengths and your shortcomings, and how your team can amplify and offset them.
- Intrinsically Motivated. You are driven to lead teams and to be a consistently stellar performer.
- Hungry. You are willing to dive into the most challenging projects, improving action plans and sorting details along the way.
- Dedicated. Seeing things through to completion borders on an ethical obligation for you.
- Congenial. You enjoy connecting with others to get things done teammates and clients alike.
- Imaginative. You are visionary yet resourceful and realistic in bringing your ideas to life.
- A Dot-Connector. You enjoy the challenge of simplifying the complex.
Significant experience in roles that require big-idea thinking, client convincing and team facilitation
- 7+ years of progressive experience in an agency or creative organization
- Deep understanding of the healthcare industry
- Strong writing, synthesizing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to derive winning insights from research
- Track record of convening communities and supporting diverse teams
- Ability/willingness to travel (2-3x/month)