You re driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn t cut it you ve got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you re known for your good nature. You ll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Here, there s no shortage of challenging work, learning and opportunities. Because we offer many services to varied clients, our knowledgeable professionals gain experience across a large section of the industry. Our client roster consists of more than 550 leading Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Life Sciences and Healthcare payer companies and all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
Responsible for leading and facilitating the Material Copy Clearance (MCC) Review Process in obtaining necessary approvals for promotional/non-promotional materials through electronic review tool which covers editorial evaluations, content recommendations and proofing to ensure high quality materials are completed accurately and on schedule. Assume role of liaison between the MCC Committee, brand teams and agency/vendors/internal support functions in communicating necessary changes or revisions. Provide project management support for events, contracting, procurement, invoice processing as well as execute any special projects as assigned. This is an internal contract position that will be based on site at our client in Summit.
Primary role includes but is not limited to:Support the Review of Promotional and Non-Promotional materials through MCC Committee as follows:
Assist MCC Copy Clearance Process coordination as follows:
- Check accuracy of materials submitted to MCC for weekly reviews
- Schedule, prepare and distribute weekly material agenda and facilitate meetings as necessary.
- Attend meetings with Commercial, Medical, Legal and Regulatory partners
- Ensure MCC suggested edits have been incorporated in materials prior to final signature
- Monitor and enforce MCC Policy adherence as well as revise policy/process as required by evolving business requirements
- Manage the MCC ZINC Maps database and all communications to submitters and reviewer
- Evaluate materials weekly load and proactively act on incomplete submissions
- Coordinate weekly meetings, submissions, approvals, rejections, and archival of approved materials
- Lead weekly meetings (WebEx, Teleconferences, comments documentation, outcomes)
- Produce monthly or quarterly report as requested
Events oversight as follows:
- Receive and collect event applications and supporting documentation as required by relevant SOPs, including but not limited to congress and trade shows, advisory board meetings, speaker programs and market research
- Assess event application forms along with supporting documentation to determine completeness of the submission
- Route the submission to relevant committees for review and approval
- Collect comments from review / oversight committees and direct event initiator(s) in making any requested revisions
- Ensure that event initiator(s) incorporates the agreed-upon revisions
- Maintain a log and files for all approved events
- Coordinate payments to vendors and/or HCPs with relevant Seqirus functions
- Ensure required agreements/contracts are in place, i.e., consulting agreements, service agreements, Master Services Agreement, scope of work, task orders
- Coordinate vendor/account set up, i.e., account information, tax forms, bank information / wire transfers
- Enter purchase requisitions and work with Procurement to raise purchase orders
- Work with Seqirus Accounts Payable, ensuring timely payments to vendors and HCPs
- Work with Sunshine Act lead to record and report HCP-related payment
- Bachelor s degree is preferred and/or 5 years experience in pharmaceutical marketing.
- Demonstrated solid project management skills to provide coordination to a committee of busy high level professionals
- Strong ability to work well within a team along with exceptional communication skills is a must
- Working knowledge or previous experience utilizing ZINC Maps or Veeva Vault
Full Syneos Health Selling Solutions benefits which include:
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Domestic Partner Coverage for: medical, dental, vision, and voluntary life insurance
- Medical Cigna; Dental Delta Dental; Vision - EyeMed
- Company Match 401K - $0.50 per dollar up to 9% of salary
- Eligible to participate in Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Spending Accounts: Health Care and Dependent Care
- Company-paid Basic Term Life Insurance at 2x base salary
- Optional Supplemental Term Life Insurance (100% employee paid): for employee, spouse/domestic partner, and children.
- Company-paid Short and Long Term Disability
- Optional Supplemental Short and Long Term Disability (100% employee paid): employee only
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated training and support
Adheris Health is an equal opportunity employer.