You provide the vision, set the pace and inspire success.
There s one thing you do that s exceptional: lead. You formulate a plan and focus your team to solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and come out on top. Your capacity to creatively strategize, motivate Field Reimbursement Directors, and elicit success makes you the right fit for a National Reimbursement Director role with Syneos Health.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 23,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
Syneos Health has launched more than 120 sales teams in the last 5 years across all major Therapeutic Areas more than the top 25 pharma companies combined. We offer you more than just one job. The diversification and breadth of Syneos Health creates a multitude of career paths and employment opportunities. Our client roster consists of more than 550 organizations including all 50 of the largest global biopharmaceutical companies.
The National Reimbursement Director is responsible for the development and management of a National Field Reimbursement program with the goal of ensuring optimal access with specific products in the Bone Health Therapeutic area. This role is responsible for leading, directing and managing activities of Field Reimbursement Specialist within a national footprint.
The National Reimbursement Director will be responsible for leading the team towards the achievement of established client goals, meet National metrics/service level requirements, and ensuring all goals are met compliantly and in a in a fiscally responsible manner. Other key responsibilities include client relationship management, strategy development, dashboard development, and ensuring appropriate training content. The NRD will participate in client, national, regional, and local strategic meetings, as well as lead meetings with their respective management team.
Essential Job Functions:
- Proven ability to motivate and coach field reimbursement team to meet goals and objectives through influencing compliant behavior.
- Lead a team of Reimbursement Directors to ensure national goals are met to support product(s) to targeted accounts to achieve/exceed specific business objectives.
- Work with Reimbursement Directors on a consistent basis, evaluating coaching and directing local business plans/presentations.
- Attract, coach and retain individuals who will ensure high level performance
- Develop plans that effectively translate national strategy.
- Work with Leadership to define and establish appropriate behaviors and actions that will lead to high levels of client satisfaction.
- Bachelor s degree required.
- Minimum five years experience as a Manager or first line leader.
- Minimum two years experience in public or private third party access arena or pharmaceutical industry in sales, managed care, or clinical support with Buy and Bill products.
- Proven strategic planning and analytical experience
- Experience with specialty products (preferably specialty injectable) acquired through Specialty Pharmacy
- Specific knowledge of specialty product buy and bill[coding, coverage, & payment] and in office best practices on program management
- Knowledge of Managed Care, Government, and Federal payer sectors, as well as Integrated Delivery Network/Integrated Health Systems a plus
- Previous experience in launching new specialty pharmaceutical/biologics products or indications a plus
- Ability to travel and cover large geography territories
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong written, oral, and group communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of medical insurance terminology
- Ability to analyze and interpret regulation and legislation
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Project management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage ambiguous situations
- Experience working/leading with cross functional teams
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage expenses within allocated budgets
- Field Based Reimbursement, Managed Markets, or access/patient services
- Experience in a Patient/Access Services or Marketing role working with Senior Management/Executive leaders [HUB, Field Access/Reimbursement, Specialty Marketing, PAP/Bridge, Copay, Nurse Program, Digital]