At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people globally. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our 39,000 employees around the world work to discover and bring life-changing medicines to those who need them, improve the understanding and management of disease, and give back to our communities through philanthropy and volunteerism. We give our best effort to our work, and we put people first. We're looking for people who are determined to make life better for people worldwide.
Have you demonstrated your ability to achieve results in a challenging and progressive environment? Are you a self-starter with the desire to achieve and win?
- Partner with health care professionals and those involved with patient care as a product expert to tailor solutions for patient therapy
- Work in your own territory and also partner with team members and alliance partners for success in the territory
- Sell in a changing health care environment, utilizing critical thinking and a strategic mindset to understand the environment (payer, health systems, business) and gain access to the customers to make an impact on patients' lives
- Achieve sales growth in territory and deliver on strong sales results
- Entrepreneurial mindset to analyze, develop and grow territory business
- Operate with high integrity and comply with Lilly policies and procedures
- Bachelors degree as well as Professional certification or license required to perform this position (if required by a specific state)
- Successfully completed the Pre-Employment Screen (not required for internal candidates)
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record
- Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Ability to provide secure and temperature controlled location for product samples may be required
- Lilly is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
- Live within territory or within 30 miles of territory boundaries
- Demonstrated business insight
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment
How to Apply:
- Copy and paste the following link into your web browser. This link will re-direct you to the Lilly career page.
- Please note this page is separate from the Syneos Health career page. We ask that you apply using the link above rather than clicking the apply button.
- Once you click the link, you will need to fill out an application on the Lilly career page.
- Once you apply on the Lilly career page, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. This assessment will take approximately 45 minutes to complete.
- Make sure to carefully read the instructions/questions as completion of the assessment is required in order to move forward in the process.
If you are not prompted to take the assessment after applying on the Lilly career page, please contact: [click here]
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Position Type/Category Sales-Field
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Degree
Employment/Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Client Direct Hire