You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
The Senior Business Analyst provides strategic business analysis services to business partners. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding and documenting the businesses challenges, requirements, developing, and executing a future roadmap addressing business challenges.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks in addition to growth and efficiency opportunities. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting business partners on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- Synthesize information from various departments enabling the project team to make key strategic decisions in a timely manner.
- Stellar documentation skills with the ability to articulate complex topics in a concise and articulate manner.
- Understand data needs and compose data queries, analysis and reports and garner a thorough understanding of data output and potential business implications.
- Create process flows that map current procedures and workflows.
- Manage and drive decision making process amongst key stakeholders.
- Develop customized analytical reports to meet requests of external and internal customers.
- Drive effective follow up, including data and information delivery and next steps.
- Experience writing use cases containing clearly articulated needs, features and acceptance tests.
- You will be required to analyze business process flows and impact on technology flows.
- You will be required to translate regulatory requirements into functional technical requirements
- You will write users stories in an iterative fashion, liaising with the developers, product owners and other business analysts within the scrum team.
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology teams to understand requirements and share with the technical team.
- Provide training and on-going support for system processes and policy-based procedures
- Attend meetings and daily communication sessions to keep abreast of project objectives, process workflows and progress of business concepts
- Effectively communicate and message with experience in communicating to senior leadership.
- Proven past experience with project management (e.g., data inventory, rationalization, and migration preferred) including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Preferred Education : BS, MS, MBA
- 4-7 years of management experience as a business analyst or similar role (e.g., consultant, product management, program delivery, etc.).
- Prior consulting, business intelligence, data analytics, and business development experience is a plus.
- Designing, implementing, and/or assessing t of controls, including an intimate understanding of the systems implementation lifecycle, as well as configuring and optimizing business process controls and application security
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - oral, written, and listening with the ability to communicate with a broad range of stakeholders at all levels.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills and critical thinking capabilities; must be able to identify, troubleshoot, and present findings in spreadsheet and/or graphical format with a clear and objective accompanying narrative.
- Strong Microsoft Powerpoint experience and ability to effectively develop and convey communication
- Ability to work well under pressure in an environment with frequently shifting priorities and to consistently meet project deadlines, and be able to work independently and be a team player.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate initiative and follow-up to bring outstanding issues to completion.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Experience using project management methodologies and standards.
- Strong customer/ stakeholder relationship management skills with internal customers and constituents.
- Demonstrated effective collaboration across an organization for new processes and internal operations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously and manage deadlines as required.
Make your work matter everywhere.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Position Type/Category Information Technology
Employment/Job Type Temporary
Employment Type Syneos Health position