You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This opportunity is with our Selling Solutions team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. This role will be responsible for analyzing, interpreting and messaging data for the purpose of incentive compensation administration. Responsibilities include compensation program analysis, report creation, maintenance and administration of incentive processes and programs. In addition, the position is responsible for data analysis and reporting and provides necessary professional and/or technical level support and guidance. More
Key Job Responsibilities:
(Duties may include, but not limited to all or some of the following)
- Analyze and perform quality control functions on allIncentive Compensation (IC)deliverables and supporting data elements.
- Analyze existing policies & processes and make recommendations to improve operational efficiencies.
- Research and respond to customer inquiries regarding IC.
- Work independently to process information and data to create reports on activities, trends, and projections regarding incentive plan performance, efficiencies, and possible improvements.
- Prepare detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation
- Create case studies identifying business trends regarding sales force metrics as they pertain to IC.
- Act as contact with other inVentiv departments to gather information for analysis and data utilized in the IC Process.
- Prepare management reports and analyses as requested.
- Other projects as deemed necessary by Management.
- BA/BS required
- MA/MS/MBA preferred
- Strong data analysis/financial analysis skills: SQL, IC tool, advanced Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint) skills.
- 2 years professional-level analytical work experience preferably, in incentive compensation or in the Pharmaceutical arena.
- 2 years professional-level work experience in incentive compensation preferably in the Pharmaceutical arena.
- Previous IC reporting experience Required Knowledge,
Skills and Abilities:
- Must demonstrate advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, including the ability to create complex models, formulas, pivot tables, macros, VBA and power pivot reports.
- Database query skills (e.g. Microsoft Access, SQL or equivalent)
- Proficiency with standard Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- Ability to set and maintain multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment with shifting priorities while providing deliverables in a timely fashion.
- Must be well-organized with excellent time management skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to develop/create professionally formatted summary materials (e.g. spreadsheets, tables, charts).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify and understand broad-scope issues while simultaneously attending to details.
- Must be a team player with excellent follow-up and customer service skills.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented; take ownership of projects and produces results.
- Pro-active, goal-oriented and able move quickly to resolution.
- Proven strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills, and ability to synthesize information and data from a variety of sources.
- Ability to apply sound judgment to solve problems, make defensible recommendations.
- Understand how compensation impacts other company departments.
- The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate, and an action-oriented work ethic
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Position Type/Category Market Research & Analytics
Minimum Education Level Bachelor's Degree
Employment/Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Syneos Health position