You're driven, resourceful, and above all else - remarkably smart.
You love a good challenge. You are the first to roll up your sleeves and work with relentless energy until you solve the unsolvable, beat the unbeatable and you always come out on top. Passable doesn't cut it - you've got fire in your belly to learn more, do more and be more. For you, the sweetest success is shared success and you're known for your good nature. You'll fit right in at Syneos Health where we surround ourselves with the most talented and agile professionals in the industry, but we check our egos at the door.
Why Syneos Health? Join a game-changing global company that is reinventing the way therapies are developed and commercialized. Created through the merger of two industry leading companies - INC Research and inVentiv Health - we bring together more than 21,000 clinical and commercial minds to create better, smarter, faster ways to get biopharmaceutical therapies to patients. Teaming with some of the most talented professionals in the industry, you'll gain exposure and work in a dynamic environment where you'll be supported with comprehensive resources including emerging technologies, data, science and knowledge sharing. Grow your career with a global company committed to shortening the distance from lab to life.
This position can be based out of NJ, PA, CA or Boston, MA. This opportunity is with our Learning Solutions from Syneos Health team, which partners with top tier pharmaceutical, medical device and biotechnology companies to provide better, smarter, faster solutions for the industry. Take part in leading the transformation of healthcare by joining the largest provider of outsourced commercial solutions to the healthcare industry. The Director, Solution Design will be responsible for identifying, prioritiizing and targeting prospective business leads for Learning Solutions from Syneos Health and providing oversight to any projects won throughout the entirety of the project.
Specifically: Identifies and develops new business relationships, creating pitch opportunities and obtaining new and follow-on business wins in order to achieve annual revenue targets Identify prospective client needs, identify the strategies, tactics, resources and people required to address the need.Responsible for reviewing and managing pipeline information and client relationships with competitors to identify potential new business leads, growth opportunities or future competitive trends.Responsible to document all activities in a Syneos Health customer relationships management system for management view and oversight.Work very closely with Learning Solutions Senior Management, Solution Design team, Delivery Team, and all other relevant Syneos Health stakeholders to identify, pursue and close deals.Leads all new business discussions, proposals, and pitch opportunities generated; including, generation of the discussion documents and proposals; and, leading all efforts around the pitch itself.Generates and manages outbound organic and inorganic business development outreach - may also be responsible for managing inbound non-proactive opportunities.Responsible for overseeing a project until the project is completed.Responsible for managing her/his own business developmentResponsible and accountable for adherence to company policies and guidelines - HR, Administrative, Operations and Corporate.
Along with demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity and a results-oriented mindset, the ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree with at least 10+ years of experience in the healthcare industry in a training, sales, marketing, commercial operations and / or BD capacity preferred.
- 10+ years on the client or service side or 7+ years in a selling capacity selling to pharmaceutical industry sales /marketing or operations decision makers preferred.
- Healthcare products sales and/or devices sales experience will be viewed as a plus
- Graduate or terminal degree will be viewed as a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and very strong platform skills
- Capable of thinking strategically and tactically both short and long term relative to customer and industry
- demonstrated network of industry contacts and a track record of closing business partnerships / deals. Demonstration of her/his network maybe required prior to employment
- Demonstration of strong character and business ethics, particularly work ethic, integrity and honesty
- Ability to travel up to 3 days per week, both local and/or air travel may be required
- Be a positive ambassador of the company, its vision, mission and goals. Represents the company professionally and credibly during and outside of company hours
- Ability to work non-conventional work day, e.g. morning / evening programs, office requirements
Full Syneos Health benefits which include:
- Competitive compensation and bonus
- Generous paid time off and company paid holidays
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision package
- Matching 401K
- Dedicated training and support
- Tuition reimbursement
- Referral bonuses andother personalized quality of life conveniences
Make your work matter everywhere.Be a driving force in a rapidly evolving healthcare industry.
Syneos Health companies are affirmative action/equal opportunity employers (Minorities/Females/Vets/Disabled)
Position Type/Category Administrative
Employment/Job Type Full Time
Employment Type Syneos Health position