Job Title: Sr. Clinical Project Manager
- The Senior Project Manager will manage single and full service clinical projects that are both regional and global in scope.
- The Senior Project Manager will lead the cross functional project teams including clinical operations, data management, biostatistics, medical writing and clinical QA, to ensure quality, on-time and within budget deliverables for primarily Phase II-IV clinical trials.
- Specific responsibilities may include: managing the clinical study timelines, deliverables and risks, working with the client and Business Services to finalize the project budget and scope, serving as primary contact with client to ensure appropriate communication, managing project budget, and participate in internal and external meetings.
- We are seeking Senior Project Managers with oncology expertise, including but not limited to Hematology oncology, solid tumors, phase 1, immuno-oncology, etc.
- BS in Life Sciences or related field
- 4 years in Project Management environment
- 7 years of clinical research or related relevant experience
- Experience in a key CRO/Pharmaceutical operational function, e.g., data management, clinical operations, laboratory, pre-clinical
- Strongly prefer candidates with solid Phase II-IV management experience
- Experience with resource and budget/financial management
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance