Job Title: Microbiologist I
Where: Sunrise, FL (Fort Lauderdale)
Contract: 6 months
- This positions performs microbiological testing on water, bulk pharmaceutical chemicals and drug products; collects samples; prepares standard and sample solutions; and maintains appropriate records.
- Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related science from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of related laboratory work experience in a pharmaceutical environment, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Incumbents in this class are subject to extended periods of sitting, standing, walking, lifting materials weighing up to 25 pounds, vision to monitor and moderate to loud noise levels.
- Incumbents may be exposed to or work with toxic materials, toxic gases, electrical hazards, dangerous tools and equipment. Work is performed in laboratory environments.
- Incumbents must be able to use personal protective equipment (e.g. respirators, gloves, etc.).
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan with Company Match
- Life and AD&D Insurance