ProClinical is currently seeking a Cleaning Validation Engineer for a global healthcare company operating in more than 100 countries, committed to effective corporate governance, adherence to the law, and a culture of ethics and compliance throughout the organisation. This role is a contract role based in the United Kingdom.
- Capable of devising and developing new CV test methods with QC and knowledge of best practice requirements.
- Experience of conducting a range of CV exercises including manual cleaning processes and CIP.
- Experienced in taking range of CV samples e.g. rinse, swabs.
- Capable of performing requisite calculations such as dilution factors, acceptance criteria, alert limits etc.
- Capable of leading investigations into CV failures to include devising tech studies and processing data.
- Spray ball mapping studies to identify worst-case locations.
- Capable of preparing and presenting report packages to line management.
- Capable of optimising new cycles following tech studies etc.
- Knowledge best practice requirements and regulatory documentation.
- Experienced in the use of biological indicators.
- Capable of processing data generated from temperature mapping studies.
- Sound understanding of sanitisation principles.
- Capable of participating in investigations into sanitisation failures to include devising tech studies and processing data.
- Temperature mapping studies to identify cold-spots and worst-case locations.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.