ProClinical is seeking a Sterilisation Validation Engineer for a global leader in medical technology, services and solutions. This Quality Engineer role will be based in Galway, Ireland on a contract basis.
- You will be responsible for microbiological evaluation to support sterilization validation for process improvements, change control and new products.
- You will support cross functional teams to evaluate and design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to microbiological and sterility requirements.
- You will support microbiology lab personnel with development and validation of test methods.
- You will liaise with quality extended product development project team member as part of a wider cross functional team, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both the manufacturing and design sites, with a focus on sterilization validation and microbiology.
- You will be responsible for supporting your projects in internal and external audits and submission preparation and addressing any questions regarding these submissions. he is manufacturing and design sites, with a focus on sterilization validation and microbiology.
- You will be responsible for supporting your projects in internal and external audits and submission preparation and addressing any questions regarding these submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science)
- Desirably with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in microbiology.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Bansal on +44 203 7520 309 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.