ProClinical is working with a biosimilars company that focuses on monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) in the areas of oncology and immunology. We are seeking an Operator of Warehouse Logistics to join their team in Princeton, NJ.
This Operator I/II, Logistics job will execute logistics (warehousing and dispensing operations). The Operator will be required to ensure cGMP compliant operations within the Biologics Manufacturing Center.
- This position will work diligently to meet scheduled timelines (Overtime, Weekend, Holiday and shift work will be required based on manufacturing schedule)
- Performs Warehousing Operations in accordance with SOPs: Master Batch Records: Equipment Qualification Protocols: and other applicable instructional documentation.
- Communicates status of operations, process issues, and safety and maintenance issues to area management immediately.
- Responsible for cycle counting warehouse locations
- Responsible for insuring inventory accuracy and making sure that all required transactions have been executed in a timely manner with their area of operation.
- Process all company outbound shipping requirements, FEDEX, UPS, etc.
- Dispense manufacturing kits as directed by Group Leader.
Education and Experience:
- HS Diploma
- 4 - 6 years of industry experience within warehousing and logistics operations support of the manufacture of biologics drug substances.
- Limited ability to cGMP bioprocess operations, particularly warehousing and logistics, in support of mammalian expressed glycoproteins and mAbs
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Estella Nchumuluh [click here] or upload it on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.