Our client is an innovative privately-held company with a long history of experience in research, development, manufacture and distribution of biologics for the global protection of human and animal health. With the expertise and capacity to handle large-scale campaign production of human vaccines and biopharmaceuticals,our client brings development, testing and regulatory excellence along with state-of-the-art manufacturing lines required to advance projects with the highest level of quality, efficiency and consistency of supply. The company is seeking a Research Scientist to join their team.
The Senior Research Scientist will be working in a dynamic team setting with the opportunity to develop downstream process with some cutting-edge technologies and with a growing biologics portfolio.
- Develop scalable purification processes that can be easily transferred to various internal and external manufacturing facilities
- Transfer the technology to either internal or external manufacturing facility for the production of clinical trial drug substance.
- Contribute to new technology initiatives via intra and inter-departmental and external collaborations, and conduct the necessary experiments for evaluation and implementation.
- Preparing internal technical reports, presentations and presenting research at scientific meetings and/or publishing in peer-reviewed journals
- Contribute to process development section in IND and BLA filings
- PhD in Chemical/Biochemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Protein Chemistry or Biochemistry or other relevant scientific discipline with 0-2 years of relevant industry experience.
- Alternatively, MS with 4-6 years of relevant industry experience. OR BS with minimum 6-8 years of relevant industry experience
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matt Tong on +1 646 768 9726 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.