A growing biosimiliars company is seeking to hire a Sample/Lab Coordinator to join them in Princeton, New Jersey.
The opening is in Analytical Operations. The main mission of the group is to manage and organize the flow of samples and data through the Analytical Sciences function. As part of this overall goal, the candidate would be support a variety of complex tasks under general guidance.
- Inventory of in-bound samples and reference products while documenting the chain of custody.
- Inventory, aliquotting, and distribution of test samples
- Track sample testing status and maintain a spreadsheet of the testing results, and preparation of test result summaries.
- Organize and maintain sample storage refrigerators and freezers.
- Responsible for outbound sample shipments.
- Administrative responsibilities for laboratory software
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years of relevant scientific experience OR High School Diploma/GED with 3 -4 years of relevant scientific experience.
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills. Proficient in use of spreadsheet for data tracking and inventory.
- Highly-motivated. Ability to effectively contribute to a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to [click here] or upload to our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.