A small biotech is recruiting for a Scientist (Biochemical Assay Development) to join their team in Princeton, New Jersey. The company focuses on monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) to develop innovative therapies in the areas of immunology and oncology.
This Scientist role would be required to develop methodologies, create experimental plans, and execute studies which assess the physicochemical stability of biologic drug candidates. This includes generating, documenting, and analyzing data for team and senior management discussions and development reports.
- Perform method development, method validation, and routine testing.
- Prepare protocols, reports, and SOPs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve out of trending results.
- Keep real-time experiment records in electronic lab notebook.
- Participate in the departmental activities such as safety inspections and internal audits.
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree and 2 years of relevant scientific experience OR Bachelor's degree and 4 years of relevant scientific experience
- A thorough understanding of protein structure, chemistry and stability attributes.
- An understanding of fundamental biopharmaceutical principles for the development of biologic drug candidates.
- Hands-on experience in separations science (e.g. RP-HPLC, SEC, SEC-MALS, CEX,
- UPLC, SDS-PAGE, IEF/ciEF, capillary electrophoresis), spectroscopy, and residual impurity analysis.
- Basic understanding of statistical data analysis and the communication of scientific analyses.
- An ability to effectively and collaboratively participate in team discussions.
- Proven skills for method development and validation per international guidelines.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.