ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Document Control Specialist to be based in Irwindale, California. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world that specialises in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
This Document Control Specialist role will, under general supervision, comply and maintain control records and related files to release blueprints, drawings, and engineering documents of moderate scope and importance to manufacturing and other operating departments by performing the following duties. Responsible for completing daily Doc Services activities such as the creation and release of Engineering Change Orders and labeling; and maintenance of the training process.
- Confers with documents originators or engineering liaison personnel to resolve discrepancies and compiles required changes to documents.
- Enters engineering data into cPDM
- Assists customers in coordinating engineering change orders
- Assist in training Change Control Authors with Change Control procedures and requirements
- Assist Documentation Supervisor with improvement and standardization of Document Change Control processes.
- Follows all standard operating procedures
- Develop engineering change orders packages
- Manage and monitor training quality system elements as needed
- Maintains effective change and version control of all documents.
- Support NDP pipeline projects
- Perform other duties assigned as needed
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Physical Science/Engineering or Bachelor's degree with 3 years of combined experience in related area
- Direct experience in Quality Systems within medical device industry is preferred
- Experience with a variety of software programs, specifically JD Edwards, PLM systems or labeling software is preferred.
- Hands-on experience using Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Hands-on experience using Adobe Professional
- Knowledge of software system dependencies and data management.
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.