An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Porject Manager, IT to join a global biopharmaceutical company in California, USA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Applies extensive technical expertise to the management of Medical Affairs systems, including medical information and publication databases, customer relationship management tools, and content and e-learning management systems:
- Serves as the business manager for Medical Affairs systems-related queries/issues; responsible for ensuring successful resolution of issues and effective communication with stakeholders
- Develops technical solutions to complex problems which require the regular use of ingenuity and innovation
- Develops, refines, and maintains standard operating procedures for Medical Affairs systems
- Assists in the quality control and improvement initiatives for Medical Affairs systems
- Partners with IT staff to ensure project goals are in line with global business plans
- Oversees validation-related activities, testing and documentation
- Assists in assessment of future technologies for the department and directs departmental implementation of new technologies
- Develops training programs and directs the training of employees on the use of systems and system-related processes
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Typically requires a MS/BS, preferably in MIS or Computer Science
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience in the biotech/pharmaceutical industry or related areas.
- Broad knowledge of IT related technologies and infrastructure required.
- Must have expertise in database management, customer support, and validated systems
- Must have demonstrated success in developing effective solutions to complex problems
- Must have ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent project management and communication skills
- Must have demonstrated success in establishing effective working relationships with a diverse range of internal and external key stakeholders
- Must have experience in developing and implementing training programs for the rollout/ maintenance of new/existing systems.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.