Our client, a large pharmaceutical provider, is seeking a Principal HEOR to join their offices in Boston, MA.They provide an open and friendly work environment where they provide their staff with opportunities to develop their long term career. The Health Economics team have a proven track record for providing excellent training (external and on the job) as well as offering employees a clearly defined career path.
This Principal HEOR role would include involvement in Health Economics projects across the drug development lifecycle, which may include: systematic literature reviews, meta-analyses and network meta-analyses, cost-effectiveness and budget impact models, infectious disease modeling, risk-benefit analysis, and preparation of value dossiers for health technology assessment.
The successful candidate would be expected to have experience in more than one of these areas, with sufficient experience and expertise to provide content expertise and leadership on a day-to-day basis.
- Provide oversight of resourcing, staff development, recruitment activities, and departmental growth within the value demonstration team
- Provide support to the North American practice lead in implementing CSS business strategies
- Acting as a liaison between the CSS HE and strategic market access groups
- Act as part of the leadership team of an CSS department
- Provide strategic contribution in the planning and business development processes
- Direct, manage and be involved in proposal writing, project work and client liaison
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Responsible for developing the value demonstration discipline across the CSS groups internationally
- Lead publications/scientific communications for self and department staff
- A Master's degree or PhD in health economics, public health, statistics, epidemiology, or another related discipline.
- Significant relevant industry/ consultancy experience; where consultancy is preferred
- Demonstrable experience of people management
- Demonstrable experience of business development
- Demonstrable experience of relevant scientific capability.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- High self-motivation
- Leadership potential
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying, please upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.