A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Accountant job opportunity at their offices in California, USA. The company has a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and approximately 5,000 employees in offices across four continents.
- Maintains one or a combination of general accounting processes and systems.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate preparation of journal entries (with appropriate supporting documentation) for the month end close and accounting transactions.
- Maintains, reconciles and resolves P&L and balance sheet ledger accounts.
- Responsible for preparing analysis and schedules for local management as well as internal and external auditors.
- May be responsible for the maintenance of general accounting subsystems.
- Identifies problems which may arise within their defined function and exercises judgment to determine appropriate follow-up action.
- Provides back up support to co-workers.
- Consistently maintains appropriate internal controls and upholds company policies & procedures including worldwide Controller's manual
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Estella Nchumuluh on [click here] or upload to our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.