ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Clinical Trial Assistant II to be based in Texas, USA. This clinical research job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
This position works closely with clinical study managers and clinical operations staff. Knowledge and 1-2 year(s) experience working in a regulated/clinical environment is required.
- Set up, maintain and archive clinical study master files
- Provide document management support for clinical study programs
- Provide general administrative assistance, create and update study/payment trackers
- Ensure timely processing of invoices and payments, provide check in process for clinical study documents
- Provide active follow up of outstanding investigational site documents (financial disclosures, clinical trial agreements, etc)
- Maintain ASD clinical trial registrations on clinicaltrials.gov, and may perform quality assurance/quality control of assigned outputs
- Effective communication (email, oral, and written); time management, customer focus (internal and external) and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of and recent experience with Microsoft programs (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Willingness and ability to maintain strict confidentiality of records, ability to efficiently navigate internet to update and maintain information on public websites
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.