ProClinical are recruiting on behalf of a leading contract research organisation who have a vacancy for a Biostatistician. In this job, you will be working at a company that is at the forefront of drug development and has helped to commercialise many leading therapies. This role will be based in Madrid on a permanent basis. The Biostatistician will contribute to protocols development, review case report forms (CRFs), and develop analysis plans. Write specifications for tables and analysis files. Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise. Interpret analyses and write statistical sections of study reports.
- Contribute to protocol development through sample size calculation and statistical sections.
- Provide statistical input into and review of statistical deliverables (i.e. analysis plans, table shells, programming and table specifications, data review, tables, listings, figures and statistical sections for integrated reports) and data management deliverables (i.e. database design, validation checks and critical data).
- Contribute to business development in collaboration with other colleagues with the company.
- Manage customer relationships.
- For senior roles, in addition to the above responsibilities:
- Provide training and guidance to lower level and new staff
- Fulfill the Lead role for a group of studies or integrated summaries.
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including grammatical/technical writing skills
- Excellent attention and accuracy with details
- Familiarity with moderately complex and some complex statistical methods that apply to late phase studies
- Strong individual initiative
- Good working knowledge of SAS computing package: is an asset
- Strong commitment to quality
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers and clients
- Ideally, we are looking for candidates with PhD in biostatistics or related field and 3 years relevant experience;
- Master's degree in biostatistics or related field and 5 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Candidates with large CRO experience who do not meet all the above criteria may be considered.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks on +44 203 7520 314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.