ProClinical is a leading international recruitment agency that assists experienced professionals with finding contract and permanent jobs within the life sciences industry. We are currently recruiting a Senior Biostatistician (early phase) on behalf of an international CRO. This role can be home-based or office-based.
The Senior/Principal Biostatistician is expected to have an understanding of advanced statistical methods and to research complex and innovative statistical approaches (e.g, modeling and simulation, adaptive design / Bayesian statistics) and mentor junior staff in the use of these approaches.
- Experience in all tasks of a Trial Statistician.
- Proven knowledge in Statistics and its applications to clinical trials.
- Proven knowledge of statistical software packages.
- Possess strong negotiation, diplomacy, team leadership skills and excellent organizational ability.
- Ability to identify and address issues proactively in a timely manner.
- Ability to make appropriate decisions in ambiguous situations.
- Carefully weighs the priority of project tasks and directs team accordingly.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of all relevant regulations.
Education and Experience:
- A Ph.D. degree or equivalent in statistical science, mathematical analysis or related field plus 4 years relevant experience or a master's degree plus 6 years relevant experience.
- Comprehensive knowledge of statistical theory and methods and demonstrated ability to apply it to all phases of clinical trials.
- Expertise in SAS programming including statistical analysis, data manipulation and scientific graphing.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all relevant statistical regulatory guidance and standards.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.