Proclinical is recruiting a Senior Statistical Programmer on behalf of our client, a well-known pharmaceutical company based in Paris.
- Ability to fill Primary Statistical Programmer role on projects
- Input into and negotiate statistical programming timelines. Ensure that timelines are adhered to
- Coordinate and lead a statistical programming team to successful completion of a study within given timelines and budget
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope
- Provide a broad range of leadership and influencing capabilities to achieve the business objectives
- Provide oversight and guidance on multiple-trial programs, complex trials, and submission projects (including Integrated Summaries of Safety/Efficacy)
- Proactively participate in and/or lead process/quality improvement initiatives:
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the programming and reporting process
- Ability to learn new systems and function in an evolving technical environment
- Ability to successfully work together with a team as well as independently
- Strong project management skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com. A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.