An Analytical Programmer job position has opened up at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This particular position will be remote based in Germany.
These positions require high calibre Statisticians or Programmers who have demonstrated leadership skills in overseeing the delivery of complex projects within the biostatistics environment.
In addition, the positions will be responsible for the management of project timelines, tracking budgets, and for working in conjunction with Bio statistics management in the resource planning.
Qualifications and Experience:
The positions require the candidates to have demonstrated key achievements in the core company behaviours, with notable examples within: leads strategically, collaboration, takes action and executes, and focus on customers.
- A strong statistical analysis experience or strong SAS programming experience, within the clinical research industry.
- Interaction with the sponsor
- Provide project management leadership across projects.
- Manage multiple projects, forecasting workloads, manage timelines and the tracking budgetary spend. Time management.
- Ensure projects are well documented, consistent with company SOPs and working practices.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 856 9336 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com . Full job description available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.